Da Giacomo, Milan
43 images Created 28 Aug 2017
After working in various restaurants in Turin, in 1958 Tuscan cook Giacomo Bulleri moved to Milan where he opened his first restaurant “Giacomo” in Via Donizetti, offering traditional Tuscan food. In 1990 he moved to his current premises in Via Sottocorno. This is his kingdom, where Giacomo continues to delight a loyal international following with his highly refined cuisine, interpreting the tradition he knows to perfection with all his mastery as a chef. besides the restaurant in the same streets that became his headquarter Giacomo opened the Bistrot , la Pasticceria, la Tabaccheria and soon there will be one Rosticceria, with high quality take away food. and it's not finished yet, just in Piazza del Duomo another restaurant inside the 900 Museum and a Cafeteria inside Palazzo Reale.